Multi-proxy provenance study of sub- and intra-volcanic sandstones of the Northwestern Highlands, Ethiopia: implications for the impact of volcanism on the development of syn-volcanic sedimentary systems
TitleMulti-proxy provenance study of sub- and intra-volcanic sandstones of the Northwestern Highlands, Ethiopia: implications for the impact of volcanism on the development of syn-volcanic sedimentary systems
Author(s)Passey, S.R., McLean, C.E., Morton, A.C., Hülse, P. and Ayalew, D.
Project DetailsFlood Basalt Impact on Hydrocarbon Systems Project 2016-18
View the reports in this series
View project scope and objectives
How to Obtain Reports
CASP reports issued by an active project are available to Consortium Members via project subscription(s).
Recently completed projects are available to Consortium Members via project back subscriptions.
Two years after the completion of a research project, reports become available to purchase on an individual basis by CASP Consortium Members.
- How Projects are Designed
- Project History
- Black Sea Project 2019-2021
- Flood Basalt Impact on Hydrocarbon Systems Project 2019-2021
- Dinarides-Hellenides Project 2018-2020
- Late Cretaceous Arctic Source Rock Project 2018-2019
- Barents Shelf Provenance Project 2017-2019
- Uralian Provenance Project 2017-2019
- North Atlantic Margins Evolution Project (NAME) 2017-2019
- Flood Basalt Impact on Hydrocarbon Systems Project 2016-2018
- Black Sea Project 2016-2018
- Data Packages
- Virtual Outcrop Models
- Geological Collections and Data