Our interactive map contains:
- >35,000 samples
- >1,600 reports issued by CASP since 1975
With the interactive map, you can:
- Draw a search area for reports, samples or both, which returns a table of results.
- Click on a report record to display its area of relevance and a pop-up with more information, including hyperlinks to relevant pages.
- Click on a sample for basic information, including, when appropriate, hyperlinks to active/recently completed projects
- Filter the samples by Project Series, Primary Lithology or Chronostratigraphy.