Source rock potential of sub- and intra-volcanic mudstones and bitumen-typing of seep bitumen: Mekele, Blue Nile and Chilga basins, NW Ethiopia
TitleSource rock potential of sub- and intra-volcanic mudstones and bitumen-typing of seep bitumen: Mekele, Blue Nile and Chilga basins, NW Ethiopia
Author(s)Hülse, P., McLean, C.E., Kaye, M.N.D., Marshall, J.E.A., Passey, S.R. and Ayalew, D.
Project DetailsFlood Basalt Impact on Hydrocarbon Systems Project 2016-18
View the reports in this series
View project scope and objectives
How to Obtain Reports
CASP reports issued by an active project are available to Consortium Members via project subscription(s).
Recently completed projects are available to Consortium Members via project back subscriptions.
Two years after the completion of a research project, reports become available to purchase on an individual basis by CASP Consortium Members.
- Mudrock Seals in CO2 Storage Systems Thematic Research
- Bunter Sandstone Storage Complex Thematic Research
- A palynozonation of the Bunter Sandstone CO2 storage complex: onshore analogue study (CASP.BSSC.1)
- Cyclostratigraphy of the Early to Middle Triassic of the Southern North Sea (CASP.BSSC.3)
- Reservoir composition and diagenesis (CASP.BSSC.4)
- Controls on Bunter Sandstone composition (CASP.BSSC.5)
- Middle Triassic seals – onshore analogue study (CASP.BSSC.6)
- Middle Triassic seals – UK and Dutch offshore wells study (CASP.BSSC.7)
- Reactions and Flow of CO2 Fluid in Compositionally Immature Sandstones Thematic Research
- The Impact of Volcaniclastic Rocks on CO2 Storage Thematic Research
- Data Packages
- Geological Collections and Data