The Mid-Late Triassic offshore to deltaic transition of the northwest Barents Shelf: Insights from the 7625/7-1 (Hopen-1) well, Svalbard
TitleThe Mid-Late Triassic offshore to deltaic transition of the northwest Barents Shelf: Insights from the 7625/7-1 (Hopen-1) well, Svalbard
Author(s)Fleming, E.J., Flowerdew, M.J. and Schneider, S.
Project DetailsBarents Shelf Provenance Project 2015-17
View the reports in this series
How to Obtain Reports
CASP reports issued by an active project are available to Consortium Members via project subscription(s).
Recently completed projects are available to Consortium Members via project back subscriptions.
Two years after the completion of a research project, reports become available to purchase on an individual basis by CASP Consortium Members.
- Joining CASP
- How Projects are Designed
- Project History
- Black Sea Project 2019-2021
- Flood Basalt Impact on Hydrocarbon Systems Project 2019-2021
- Dinarides-Hellenides Project 2018-2020
- Late Cretaceous Arctic Source Rock Project 2018-2019
- Barents Shelf Provenance Project 2017-2019
- Uralian Provenance Project 2017-2019
- North Atlantic Margins Evolution Project (NAME) 2017-2019
- Flood Basalt Impact on Hydrocarbon Systems Project 2016-2018
- Black Sea Project 2016-2018
- Data Packages
- Virtual Outcrop Models
- Geological Collections and Data