Life at the continental – marine interface: palaeoenvironments and biota of the Alcobaça Formation (Late Jurassic, central Portugal)
TitleLife at the continental – marine interface: palaeoenvironments and biota of the Alcobaça Formation (Late Jurassic, central Portugal)
Author(s)Schneider, S., Fürsich, F.T., Werner, W., Lopez-Mir, B. and Pierce, C.S.
Project DetailsNorth Atlantic Margins Evolution Project 2017-19
View the reports in this series
View project scope and objectives
How to Obtain Reports
CASP reports issued by an active project are available to Consortium Members via project subscription(s).
Recently completed projects are available to Consortium Members via project back subscriptions.
Two years after the completion of a research project, reports become available to purchase on an individual basis by CASP Consortium Members.
- How Projects are Designed
- Project History
- Mudrock Seals in CO2 Storage Project
- Reactions and Flow of CO2 Fluid in Compositionally Immature Sandstones
- Black Sea Project 2019-2021
- Flood Basalt Impact on Hydrocarbon Systems Project 2019-2021
- Dinarides-Hellenides Project 2018-2020
- Late Cretaceous Arctic Source Rock Project 2018-2019
- Barents Shelf Provenance Project 2017-2019
- Uralian Provenance Project 2017-2019
- North Atlantic Margins Evolution Project (NAME) 2017-2019
- Flood Basalt Impact on Hydrocarbon Systems Project 2016-2018
- Black Sea Project 2016-2018
- Data Packages
- Virtual Outcrop Models
- Geological Collections and Data