Georecords – their importance to energy companies
TitleGeorecords – their importance to energy companies
Author(s)Harland, W.B., Dowdeswell, E.K., Heafford, A.P. and Perkins, P.J.
Project DetailsGeorecords Series
View the reports in this series
How to Obtain Reports
CASP reports issued by an active project are available to Consortium Members via project subscription(s).
Recently completed projects are available to Consortium Members via project back subscriptions.
Two years after the completion of a research project, reports become available to purchase on an individual basis by CASP Consortium Members.
- How Projects are Designed
- Project History
- Black Sea Project 2019-2021
- Flood Basalt Impact on Hydrocarbon Systems Project 2019-2021
- Dinarides-Hellenides Project 2018-2020
- Late Cretaceous Arctic Source Rock Project 2018-2019
- Barents Shelf Provenance Project 2017-2019
- Uralian Provenance Project 2017-2019
- North Atlantic Margins Evolution Project (NAME) 2017-2019
- Flood Basalt Impact on Hydrocarbon Systems Project 2016-2018
- Black Sea Project 2016-2018
- Mudrock Seals in CO2 Storage Systems Thematic Research
- Bunter Sandstone Storage Complex Thematic Research
- A palynozonation of the Bunter Sandstone CO2 storage complex: onshore analogue study (CASP.BSSC.1)
- Palynostratigraphy of the Bunter Sandstone CO2 storage complex in the Southern North Sea (CASP.BSSC.2)
- Cyclostratigraphy of the Early to Middle Triassic of the Southern North Sea (CASP.BSSC.3)
- Reservoir composition and diagenesis (CASP.BSSC.4)
- Controls on Bunter Sandstone composition (CASP.BSSC.5)
- Uppermost Permian to Middle Triassic seals – onshore analogue study (CASP.BSSC.6)
- Uppermost Permian to Middle Triassic seals – UK and Dutch offshore wells study (CASP.BSSC.7)
- Reactions and Flow of CO2 Fluid in Compositionally Immature Sandstones Thematic Research
- The Impact of Volcaniclastic Rocks on CO2 Storage Thematic Research
- Data Packages
- Geological Collections and Data