CASP research is funded partly by investment income and partly by subscriptions from our industry partners.
Project and General Research Subscriptions
Current research is organised into projects that focus on scientific problems related to geographical areas and generic themes. This may be supported on a project-by-project basis by paying a Project Subscription, or by paying a three year General Research Subscription which gives access to all current research at a discounted rate.
Projects are individually priced, and the subscription rate is calculated on the budgeted costs and an assumed minimum number of participants. A number of incentives are in place to encourage commitment at the start of the project.
As a Project or General Research subscriber, you will receive hard and digital copies of reports; most data are presented in GIS. You will also be actively involved in the project; during a series of visits and workshops organised during the life of a project, you will be updated on the scientific research and be encouraged to provide feedback. In addition, General Research Subscribers are allocated a number of days per year of consultation with any CASP geologist on any current or past research issue.
To enquire about membership of the CASP consortium or subscription to research projects, please contact: Mike Curtis
- Joining CASP
- How Projects are Designed
- Project History
- Black Sea Project 2019-2021
- Flood Basalt Impact on Hydrocarbon Systems Project 2019-2021
- Dinarides-Hellenides Project 2018-2020
- Late Cretaceous Arctic Source Rock Project 2018-2019
- Barents Shelf Provenance Project 2017-2019
- Uralian Provenance Project 2017-2019
- North Atlantic Margins Evolution Project (NAME) 2017-2019
- Flood Basalt Impact on Hydrocarbon Systems Project 2016-2018
- Black Sea Project 2016-2018
- Data Packages
- Virtual Outcrop Models
- Geological Collections and Data